Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tabi + Ben {Redding Wedding Photographer} {TBS Wedding Photographer}

Tabi + Ben!  It's official!  I loved these guys when I did their engagement shoot early in the summer.  Ha - we thought then that the wedding would be cooler seeing as how it was in September.  Wrong!!  The wedding took place at TBS Ranch - a beautiful and very local venue that I highly recommend.  Tabi was unfazed by the searing 100 degree plus weather and continued looking beautiful all through the day.  Ben is an animal!  That's just all I can say about him!  That man can clean up on a dance floor!  This was a huge wedding party with eight on each side!  The food was excellent, catered by my good friends at Dill's Deli...tri-tip and chicken that would melt in your mouth and their trademark delicious salad.  Tabi's mother did her usual trick of looking like Tabi's sister, as you can see below.  What a fun crowd of people.  The dance floor was rocking.  They also had the cutest outfits for the flower girls that I have ever seen in my life -- little bubbly pantaloon outfits.  Truly an amazing day.  Thanks for letting me be part of it!  Have a great time in Mexico, newlyweds!












































No comments:

Post a Comment