Sunday, September 22, 2013

Michelle + RJ! At last! {Redding Wedding Photographer} {Willow Creek Wedding}

Blessed, beautiful day!  My first glimpse at the gorgeous Willow Creek venue in Browns Valley.  Worth the drive, and then some...wow!  And then there was Michelle, a beautiful bride I've gotten to know and adore.  Of course, I am predisposed to especially like all brides named 'Michelle.'  This was such a beautiful wedding from start to finish.  Nothing could ruffle Michelle or her awesome mother, Carole!  I'm so thrilled to have been a part of your day.  RJ, you take good care of her, she's a treasure.  But you knew that!!  Enjoy the sneak preview and have a fabulous honeymoon!





















































1 comment:

  1. WOW....AGAIN, Michelle! Amazing backdrops for this beautiful couple! And the cake has got to be the prettiest wedding cake I've ever seen! Good job!!!!! Lucky couple!

    ReplyDelete