Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lindsay + Jason: Married! {Redding Wedding Photographer} {White House Wedding Photography}

Oh, what a day!!  This was my first wedding at The White House on Churn Creek, a tucked-away little paradise I've driven by before without noticing!!  Fabulous bridal suite and gardens!  And, they got their first-ever time to try out Serious Rain Stuff - a massive assortment of tents.  We'd hoped for a romantic drizzle but 'torrential downpour' probably describes it better. Along with thunder, lightning, and hail.  Lindsay was philosophical about it -- if rain brings good luck then a nonstop deluge can only mean fantastic luck!  Her and Jason are so sweet together and you can see the love shining in their eyes as they look at each other.  Lindsay's amazing sister Sam helped me with an umbrella for a while, and her toast to Lindsay made me (and everyone) a little misty-eyed.  The food and the company were first-rate and I appreciate the bride and groom's willingness to venture out into the downpour for some romantic pictures.  It rained so hard I couldn't see my camera LCD any more so could only hope we were getting some sweet shots.  And we did!  The day ended fittingly with a rainbow.  Thank you both so much for having me and congratulations! 




 



 

 

 



 

 

 



 

 

 



 

 

 



 

 

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment