Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sam + Bryan {Redding Wedding Photographer} {TBS Ranch Wedding}

Friday was the long awaited wedding of Samantha and Bryan at one of my favorite venues -- TBS Ranch!  My good friend Joline (mother of the bride!) and friends decorated the place in the most country ish style imaginable!  It looked fantastic!  I had to drag myself away from photographing the details and get back to the people!  Sam was a vision of loveliness in her dress... Bryan got a sneak peek in a fun 'reveal' before the ceremony.  Bryan, you are ridiculously funny and I loved that top hat style!  To Joline, I told you I would catch you crying.. You really didn't think you'd escape, did you?  Beautiful families and a big dose of love made this is a very special day for all.  Thank you for having me!!













































No comments:

Post a Comment