Monday, June 10, 2013

Seth + Dana! Married! {Chico Wedding Photographer}

Seth and Dana got married Saturday at the New Hope Fellowship Church in Chico.  Mother Nature decided to make it interesting and we had a record-breaking hot day...112 to be exact, easily breaking a record from the 1950's.  I have to admire everyone from the bride and groom to the bridal party and guests for keeping their collective cool.  My SB900 flash would overheat about every 2 minutes, even bouncing it  at reduced power.  The air conditioning went out twice at the church, followed by the air conditioning also going out later at the reception, which was at the Card Center in Chico.  No matter!  There was too much joy and excitement in the air to let a mere 112 dampen anyone's enthusiasm. 

This was a wonderful merging of two very close families.  I have a feeling the extended family will be a wonderful blend.  I thoroughly enjoyed my day with you guys.  I hope you are rocking Cancun and sticking your toes in some coool water as I type.  Thanks for having me, and have an excellent life together!















































No comments:

Post a Comment