Thursday, May 27, 2010

Heather & Kraig's Wedding Carnival! {Red Bluff Wedding Photographer}

This super fun wedding was such a departure from the usual in every way. I should have seen this coming ... they did warn me they were turning their wedding into a carnival, but somehow I didn't really believe them. Heather looked outrageously pretty and was just SOOO calm she should start giving workshops on pre-wedding calm. These guys didn't even rehearse. When Heather swept up the aisle with her father, the guests rose and as one, began singing Here Comes the Bride -- with no accompaniment whatsoever. It was magic. Full-on carnival games followed. Food was scrumptious and many heartfelt toasts were made before the rowdy dancing commenced. Thanks so much for sharing the day with me. I wish you many years of carnivals together!















































No comments:

Post a Comment