Sunday, May 30, 2010

Clint & Margaret, May 22, 2010 {Fall River Mills Wedding Photographer}

Clint & Margaret said their vows in Fall River Mills where they met at a friend's wedding. The setting was the beautiful Albaugh Ranch set amid rolling pastures and snow-capped mountains. 300+ guests assembled and the weather was really spectacular. Margaret brilliantly thought up a mini- bridal boudoir before donning her dress. It made for a lot of fun and a great change of pace. A beautifully appointed classic car fetched her around smartly and her and Clint obliged me by allowing me to drag them off for a couple quickie mini-shoots when I liked the look of the fading evening light. We dined sumptiously on local tri-tip, salads, rice - pretty much everything from Fall River Mills. That reminds me, I need to get up here more often to do some fly fishing...the Fall River is amazing and just a short drive for me. I had a wonderful day and congratulations to you both on your beautiful wedding!

















































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful set. I couldn't stop looking,and looking and looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool images - love the old car. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images on here

    ReplyDelete