Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Anna & Coby, June 12, 2010 {Hat Creek Wedding Photographer}

Seems like my couples keep testing me by getting married where they know I will be sorely tempted to bring my fly rod and sneak in some trout fishing. This private home, the Boyd Ranch, had Hat Creek running through it and was just paradise. Anna and Coby are a gorgeous couple. Coby's father gave the couple their vows and he did not get very far without choking up, which of course has a ripple effect on everyone present. I had a great day and wish you both much happiness!































5 comments:

  1. Michelle, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    I love this bride's dress and it seems as though they had a lot of fun on their wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bride and wonderful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...the ring bearer is adorable. What a perfect shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MIchelle, these are terrific, one fabulous shot after another, I love the carriage shot!
    MArtin.

    ReplyDelete