Saturday, October 08, 2016

Mallory & Jeremiah! [Redding Wedding Photography]

What a beautiful day for a gorgeous wedding!  I LOVE fall!  I LOVE October weddings!  Absolutely perfect temps in the 70's and crystal blue skies all day long.  I met Mallory and Jeremiah several years ago at Mallory's sister's wedding.  Her family and friends were so amazing that I couldn't wait for the day to get here - I felt like I already knew them!  Beautiful venue - check - the incredible Gover Ranch in Anderson, where you feel you're in a botanical garden, even in October.  Great DJ - check - tunes provided by the masterful Kin Bates which kept the day rolling along on schedule.  The addition of Jeremiah's totally awesome old project truck was a great surprise that presented loads of alone time photo opportunities.  Thanks so much to the Larson family for having me AGAIN to document this beautiful day!  Best of luck to the newlyweds and have a smashing time in Maui!















































No comments:

Post a Comment