Monday, April 18, 2016

Mark & Michelle [Corning Wedding Photographer]

Mark and Michelle!  What a fun wedding!  I confess up front: I have never smelled a real, genuine Hawaiian lei made of tuberose before.  I am pretty sure I swooned through most of the wedding every time the bride walked past!  This was a beautiful wedding on Mark's parents' ranch in Corning.  There may or may not have been fireworks involved, and I'm not just talking about the smoldering looks exchanged between the bride and groom.  They were really sporting and indulged my desire to have them tromp through the tall grasses for photos.  On request they even produced some farm implements to pose with, though it was pretty tough for any of us to keep a straight face.  When you re-do your vows in a few years I am going to need a ticket to Hawaii.  But only if you have these exact same twinkly lights strung about the place.  Because twinkly light backgrounds make me giddy.  Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photos even though we'd never met!  I had a feeling it was going to be perfect!














































1 comment:

  1. All these moments have been captured so beautifully! My wedding is also around the corner, everything has been finalized, I have also booked one of the wedding venues Los Angeles but the only thing that was missing was a photographer. I am going to contact this one as soon as possible and I am seriously in love with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete