Sunday, September 09, 2012

Matt & Kelly Wedding - White Ranch {Chico Wedding Photographer}

Saturday was the big day for Matt & Kelly!!  I bonded with them last year when they booked me and we discovered we both just happen to love fly fishing!  I hadn't even seen Kelly's steelhead picture yet, but you can, below.  Catch and release, of course.  (The fish, not the guy.)  Girl after my heart!!  Matt's too, from the looks of it!  The White Ranch in Chico was even more lush and bloomiferous than the last time I saw it, if that's even possible.  We had a beautiful day and the wedding went perfectly.  Kelly rocked the red dress and looked beautiful.  Thanks so much for having me, you two.  Best wishes on your forever-hood!



 




 



 

 


 


 



 

 


 


 

....



 


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment