Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer & Brian Wedding {Redding Wedding Photographer}

Summer and Brian!!  What a beautiful couple!  Saturday was their big day and it took place at Ponderosa Ridge Ranch, one of my favorite wedding venues. 

Let me preface this by saying:  It was 103 degrees.  I am not making that up.  Despite the withering heat, I swear I never saw Summer (or any of her bridesmaids) so much as break a sweat.  I don't know how this is possible. 

The wedding went beautifully.  Summer was positively fetching, as you can see yourself.  She wore her mother's wedding gown along with an antique veil which had been lovingly handed down for three generations.  The Ranch provides a  regal chariot down to creekside where the ceremony takes place. 

Brian did have a bit of a false start trying to read his vows.  Summer had to go first so he could compose himself.  This of course made everyone cry. 

I had a wonderful time spending the day with Summer and Brian and their friends.  Thanks for coming out after dinner to catch the magical light with me!  Have a wondrous life together!













 











 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment