Sunday, October 04, 2015

Jessica & Gavin = Mr. and Mrs.!!! {Redding Wedding Photographer}

It's not the first time, but it has been a while since I met a couple who liked to hunt and fish... so much so that their first date was a deer hunting trip!  I can relate, since my first date with Jim was a fishing trip.  Jessica and Gavin discovered a mutual passion and discovered each other along the way!  This was a small, intimate wedding with close friends and family - my favorite kind!  They were wed at  Sacred Heart Parish  in Anderson with a reception at the groom's parents' home.  The ever-awesome Dill's Deli catered and did a knockout job of a whole pig.  If I thought I couldn't get enough of their pulled pork before, I'm in worse shape after this.  Jessica was a jaw-dropping bride and Gavin looked very fetching himself.  I enjoyed myself vastly and thank you and your lovely families for having me!











 



 


 








 



 






 



 

 








 




No comments:

Post a Comment