Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding of Katherine & Edgar, Gover Ranch [Redding Wedding Photography]

This day got here so fast.  And by fast I mean, just the other day Katherine was a little girl swinging on my big swing, kissing my horse on the nose, and suddenly I blink and she is getting married.  Luckily for me I got to shoot her wedding rather than just dab at my eyes from the guest seats.  It was a sizzler at 105.  I don't know how everyone kept their cool!  Gover Ranch is divine, garden after bloom-tastic garden and countless little nooks and crannies for out of the way, romantic portraits.  Edgar wiped a tear away during the ceremony, unless it was just a bead of sweat from the heat.  Katherine looked unbelievable, and I now know just how small a size "0" wedding gown is -- SMALL.  I wish you two much happiness.  Thank you for having me document your beautiful day!






















 










No comments:

Post a Comment