Sunday, April 08, 2012

Nicole + Jason: Married! [Chico Wedding Photographer]

Oh, this blustery day that turned out to be so beautiful! I will admit to some trepidation while driving down I-5 in sheets of sideways rain that had traffic slowed to 40 mph. Fortunately, Nicole and Jason had a plan "B" at the Card Center in Chico for just such a thing. Miraculously, every time we wanted outdoors shots it stopped raining and even got sunny. A beautiful day, super fun bridesmaids -- especially Mississippi with her lovely accent! The groom's sister officiated and did a perfect job in spite of a little teary-eyed-ness. We got a trolley of our own to play with! Two beautiful families melded into one! Dancing that just would not quit! You two are a truly lovely couple and I just know you'll have a happy life together. Thanks for trusting me with your wedding photos and I hope you had a fun-filled Caribbean honeymoon!













































No comments:

Post a Comment